Diana is an occupational therapist at Franklin General Hospital in Hampton and Van Diest Medical Center in Webster City. Diana is a LSVT BIG® Certified Clinician and a Certified Aging in Place Specialist. She is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association and the Iowa Occupational Therapy Association.
- Buena Vista University; Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Leadership, Minor in Psychology
- University of Minnesota; Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Upper extremity rehabilitation (shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand conditions)
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Productive aging & environmental modifications