Caitlin is an Occupational Therapist full-time at Dallas County Hospital in Perry, IA. Additional specialties include lymphedema, CAPABLE aging in place certification, and instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization. She is currently a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association and the Iowa Occupational Therapy Association. When not working, Caitlin enjoys spending time with her husband and family – especially her two dogs! She also enjoys getting outdoors for walks, hikes, traveling, boating, and going to Hawkeye games.
- University of Iowa; Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- University of South Dakota; Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- CAPABLE aging in place certification
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Upper extremity orthopedics (shoulder, elbow, wrist, & hand conditions)