Jason Horras, Vice President for 21st Century Rehab, PC named to Iowa Illinois Safety Council Board of Directors
April 2007 - Jason Horras, MPT is named to Iowa-Illinois Safety Council Board of Directors for 2007-2008. Jason is the Vice President for 21st Century Rehab, PC and is certified in Isernhagen Work Systems’ Work Injury Management Programs, is a certified occupational hearing conservationist and is also certified in DOT drug collection and testing.
The Iowa Illinois Safety Council is a not-for-profit organization supported by its 1200 members that provides a wide variety of safety information, seminars, and services to members in an effort to reduce accidents or injuries and the extraordinary costs associated with them. IISC is here to help business and industry with their safety, health, and environmental programs; for both on the job and off the job. IISC is one of the few resource organizations that will help you comply with the law and guidelines and keep you up to speed on new and changing regulations.
21st Century Rehab recently joined the Iowa-Illinois Safety Council in a united effort to reduce injuries and illnesses that cost employers millions of dollars in lost time and benefits each year.
21st Century Rehab, an Iowa-based company, offers comprehensive and customized occupational medicine and rehabilitation services aimed to save companies time, injuries and money. We tailor our Occupational Health Services to each client company’s needs and regulatory constraints. Through our specialized programs and services, work-related injuries can be reduced and their financial impact lessoned.
At 21st Century Rehab, an experienced, professional team of licensed physical and occupational therapists work together to develop a rehab program based on an analysis of the worker’s job and injury. Utilizing the Isernhagen Work System (IWS) program, 21st Century Rehab is able to deliver injury prevention, workers compensation management and early intervention stay-at-work/return-to-work programs that help employers retain a competitive edge. 21st Century Rehab uses a proactive approach with focus on great communication and customer service and currently provides these injury prevention tools to many businesses.
21st Century Rehab is fully equipped to handle all types of industrial injuries and is the one-stop solution for the following rehab services:
- Functional Capacity Evaluations: This comprehensive, work-related test assesses an individual’s physical ability to do a specific job or activity and aids in developing safe return-to-work program
- Functional Job Analysis: After an assessment of work, worker, and the work site, employers are provided with guidelines for safety and recommendations on new work area designs and adaptive equipment, as well as design and validation of job descriptions.
- Pre-work Screening: ADA compliant screening insures a match between the worker and work. It provides specific correlations between job demands and an applicant’s physical abilities.
- Ergonomic Training: Employers are given direction on establishing an ergonomics team or program. Recommendations for making the work environment safer and the work more productive are provided. Assessment of worker’s abilities with special attention to anthropometrics.
- Injury Preventative Education: Safety education programs empower employees to understand and solve problems. Educational presentation topics include: work site stretching, back safety, and cumulative trauma prevention. Programs can be customized for the intended audience.
- Substance Abuse Drug Tests and Audiometric Hearing Tests